Hi all the amazing bloggers..! Hope all of you having beautiful Tuesday. So Today I’m back with another set of interesting riddles. Hope you will like it..! Please check out my previous post if you havn’t. I have post some interesting questions there. Following are the questions for today,
1. What does one math book say to another?
2. What is always in front of you but can’t be seen?
3. What goes up but never comes down?
4. What comes down but never goes up?
5. I follow you all the time and copy your every move, but you can’t touch me or catch me. What am I?
Here are the answers for the questions from my pervious post. And also check out my previous riddle post here.
1. I have cities, but no Houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I? Answer: A map.
2. I come from a mine and get surrounded by wood always. Everyone uses me. What am I? Answer: Pencil lead
3. What disappears as soon as you say its name? Answer: Silence
4. What Bank never has any money? Answer: A river bank
5. How many sides does a circle have? Answer: Two. Inside and outside
Thank you very much for reading. Hope that you all will enjoy it. And all the brilliant bloggers and readers comment your Amazing answers for the above questions. I’m excited to read them..! Kindly check out my previous post here. See you all in my next post..!