Hi all the amazing bloggers..! Hope all of you having beautiful Thursday. So Today I’m back with another set of interesting riddles. Hope you will like it..! Please check out my previous post if you havn’t. I have post some interesting questions there. Following are the questions for today,
1. What is black when it’s clean and white when it’s dirty?
2. What gets bigger when more is taken away?
3. What has legs, but doesn’t walk?
4. What has many teeth, but can’t bite?
5. What is the end of everything?
So yeah, this time I gave very easy and simple questions my dear friends..! Enjoy!!!!!🎉🎉
Here are the answers for the questions from my pervious post. And also check out my previous riddle post here
1. What does one math book say to another? Answer: I have so many problems.
2. What is always in front of you but can’t be seen? Answer: Your future
3. What goes up but never comes down? Answer: Your age
4. What comes down but never goes up? Answer: Rain
5. I follow you all the time and copy your every move, but you can’t touch me or catch me. What am I? Answer: Your shadow.
Thank you very much for reading. Hope that you all will enjoy it. And all the brilliant bloggers and readers comment your Amazing answers for the above questions. I’m excited to read them..! Kindly check out my previous post here..! See you all in the next post..!