Thanks to Nabeeha Jameel @Brainstorms for nominating me for this award. Nabeeha is an amazing and smart blogger. Her blogs is interesting and inspiring to read. Please check it out you won’t be disappointed. This is my fourth blog award and I’m very excited about it. I take this as achievement. Once again thanks to Nabeeha Jameel @Brainstorms
- Thank the one who nominated you
- Tag your post with #BrainStormsAward and follow BrainStorms if you are willing!
- Display the BrainStorms Award logo.
- Display the rules on your blog post.
- Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write on and your goal for your blog.
- Answer the five questions you have been asked
- Nominate five other amazing bloggers
- Ask them five new questions
Answers to Nabeeha’s questions
- What is your favorite hobby?
Reading – When I read, I get knowledge and at the same time I become relax.
- If you could change one thing about WordPress, what would it be?
Most of the precious comments go into spam, it is difficult to notice. I feel that, it should change.
- Describe yourself in three words.
Strong, successful, unique.
- Despite all the positive and negative this year, what has been the most memorable moment for you?
Nothing major has happened this year. Same routine everyday.
- If you could learn something new, what would it be?
I would love to play keyboard. I want to learn music.
- What would your ideal day be like?
- Most uplifting song?
- Do you have any pets.
- What’s your favourite flower?
- Tea or coffee.
- What do you hope readers take away from your blog?
I thank every one in this community for supporting me. I thank Nabeeha once again for nominating me. Hope to receive more awards in the future. See you in the next post!